In the fast-paced business environments of Western & Central New York, where innovation is key, Pure Water stands at the forefront of transforming how offices approach hydration. With a focus on sustainability and efficiency, our bottleless water coolers are revolutionizing workplace refreshment for businesses in Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse.

1. Eco-Friendly Hydration:

The Environmental Toll of Single-Use Plastic Bottles:

  • Single-use plastic bottles contribute significantly to environmental degradation. While some may argue that recycling helps decrease pollution, studies show that less than 20% of the bottles are actually recycled and the other 80% ends up in landfills. Every discarded bottle takes approximately 450 years to decompose, releasing harmful chemicals into the environment in the process.

How Bottleless Water Coolers Contribute to a Greener Workplace: Reducing Plastic Waste

By eliminating the need for single-use plastic bottles, our bottleless water coolers directly contribute to a greener, more sustainable workplace. This reduction in plastic consumption helps mitigate pollution and minimizes the environmental impact of the office. Businesses can proudly communicate their commitment to sustainability, attracting environmentally conscious clients and fostering a positive corporate image.

2. Office Water Solutions:

Customizing Workplace Hydration: Flexible Solutions for Every Office Size:

  • Pure Water understands that office sizes vary, which is why we offer a variety of space-saving, customizable solutions. Whether you’re a small startup or a large corporation, everyone has access to an endless amount of clean and refreshing water without having to waste square footage storing the accumulation of full and empty jugs.

The Safety of Bottleless Water Coolers: Avoid Employee Injuries:

  • About 60% of all administrative worker’s comp claims are due to the 42-pound bottle. Our systems completely eliminate the hassle of replacing empty jugs and potentially save a lifetime of irreversible pain and suffering that can result from injury during the replacement process.

Elevating Employee Satisfaction with Tailored Office Water Solutions:

  • Employee satisfaction is a huge priority. By tailoring our office water solutions to meet the diverse preferences of the workforce, we enhance the overall work experience. Happy and hydrated employees are more productive and engaged.

3. Water Purification Systems:

The Technology Behind Pure Water Technology’s Purification Systems:

  • Most of our purification systems utilize an advanced 5 stage reverse osmosis filtration process that removes contaminants such as lead, radium, chlorine, bacteria, viruses, dirt, rust, and much more. Once the water is purified, the 5th filter reintroduces important electrolytes and minerals like Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium. This ensures that the water is 99% pure, Ph balanced, and even tastes exceptional too!

From Tap to Cup: The Simple, Risk-Free Installation:

  • Our technicians are trained to perform installations in an average of 1-2 hours. The system can be installed virtually anywhere there is an electrical outlet. A simple connection to an existing water line is all it takes to get the purification process started. The tap water goes through a meticulous 5 – stage purification process before reaching the cup. This journey guarantees that every sip is clean, crisp, and free from any harmful substances.

Ensuring Consistent Purity: Annual Preventative Maintenance Service:

  • Pure Water is dedicated to ensuring that the purification systems maintain their efficiency over time. Our technicians are experienced in preforming the annual preventative maintenance services, that consist of filter replacements and strict quality control measures.

4. Localized Impact:

Enhancing Corporate Responsibility: Pure Water Technology in Buffalo:

  • In Buffalo, our presence is more than just a service – it’s a commitment to corporate responsibility. Our initiatives, such as community water awareness programs and waste reduction campaigns, showcase how we actively contribute to the local community.

The Ripple Effect: Positive Changes in Rochester Offices:

  • Rochester businesses that have embraced our bottleless water coolers not only experience a positive change in office culture but also contribute to a broader ripple effect of environmental awareness and sustainability.

Syracuse’s Clean Hydration Revolution: Pure Water Technology’s Role:

  • In Syracuse, our bottleless water coolers are part of a clean hydration revolution. By eliminating plastic waste and consistently providing pure water, we’re shaping a healthier and more sustainable future for businesses in the region.